State of the art beauty.
We realize that sometimes the permanent decision of a tattoo leads to regret. Advancements in laser technology today have made the art of tattoo removal easier and more effective than ever. New advances in laser technology enable tattoo reversal to become a permanent decision.
Our tattoo removal laser, RevLite, features four wavelengths to target a wide range of colors, even difficult-to-treat green and sky blue. As the tattoo is treated, laser energy gently vibrates and shatters the tattoo ink into easily eliminated microparticles. Over time, the tattoo particles will gradually fade through the lymphatic system and the skin will return to its natural color. 5-15 treatments are typically necessary to achieve tattoo clearance.
- HOW A LASER REMOVES A TATTOO: Laser fires a beam of energy to a tattoo ink and breaks it into small pieces which are removed by the body’s natural drainage system.
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED: It depends on the amount of ink, type of ink, and depth of ink. It usually requires 6-8 treatments. Sometimes tattoos done by amateurs require less treatments.
- DOES LASER REMOVE COLOR TATTOOS: Yes, however certain colors of ink are easier to remove and require less treatments.
- Dark (blue and black ) inks are easier to remove
- Orange and purples can be removed reasonably well
- Green and Yellow inks are harder to remove.
- PAIN: If skin is sensitive, anesthetic cream and injections are available for a more comfortable treatment.
- PRE AND POST TREATMENT: Before starting treatment, shower and clean the area with antibacterial soap this will reduce the chance of infection.
After the treatment, instructions will be provided. Please follow them. Antibacterial cream and dressing is applied. DO NOT EXPOSE THE SKIN TO SUN AND DO NOT SCRATCH OR PICK IT.
- FREE CONSULTATION is available to discuss cost, risks, and benefits of treatment.